Free shipping order over $100 | 5% off for first order, Code: fl40
How to Earn Points:
1. RegistrationYou can earn 100 points through registration.
2. Newsletter Sign upYou can earn 30 points when you sign up newsletter.
3. Purchase1 dollar = 1 point You’ll earn 1 point for every dollar spent on your purchase.
Points will be credited to your account once you confirm delivery of your order.
4. Review our productsPoints can be earned by posting comments and reviews on purchased items.
Note: You can receive a maximum of 100 points through comments daily.
5. BirthdayYou can earn 200 points on your birthday.
6. Share on social mediaYou can earn 5 points every time.
Note: You can receive a maximum of 20 points through sharing daily.
How to Use Points?
Rule: Every 100 points = $1.You can use the points to deduct up to 40% of the total amount of products when you place your order (only the total price of products is supported, excluding postage and insurance). Points will be used based on how soon they expire.
1. How to operate?
- Login your account.
- Add your item(s) to cart
- Check out
- Complete shipping and billing information.
- Apply a coupon * and points *
- Place order
- Complete the purchase.
2. How to view your points?
Please log into your account and click on "My Points" in your personal account to view the balance.
Points have valid period
POINTS have different expiration dates. Expiration dates range from 7 days to 3 months, some may even have a longer expiration date. If your points expired before being used, they will be deleted from your account. Several days before expiration date, you’ll get a notification email.
Daily Limit of Earning Points
You can receive a maximum of 100 points through comments daily.
You can receive a maximum of 20 points through sharing daily.
- If an unpaid order is cancelled, the points applied to the original order will be immediately returned to your points account.
- If you request a return, the points for returned item will reverted to your account along with your refund. If it's a partial return, points will be returned based on a percentage of the product's price.
- If the cancellation order/refund occurs outside the validity period of the points, expired points will not be refunded, and the user can view the records in the point details.
- If the return occurs after you have confirmed receipt, points from the original order will be returned to your points account. Points received from placing an order will be deducted, they will start being deducted from points that are expiring. If your points account does not have enough balance, points will be deducted until it reaches 0.